EF Multi File Renamer is a versatile tool for easily renaming multiple files or whole directories (including subfolders) in one step. EF Multi File Renamerís clear approach to renaming rules stands out when compared with similar programs.
Your renaming tasks can be carried out precisely with very little effort. Select the rule(s) you need for the current task from an extensive set of pre-defined rules, each with its own settings.
Complex tasks can combine several rules in the required order which can even be repeated. The integrated real-time preview immediately shows any changes you make to the parameters.
Defined rules sets can be saved and used again. And because you can deactivate individual rules, EF Multi File Renamer offers a great variety of flexibility and function. The position of each rule in a set can be easily changed.
Here are some key features of EF Multi File Renamer:
- The Windows Explorer™-like interface offers an optimal overview of the entries.
- Clear, easily understood definitions, from simple to complex renaming rules, with multiple options. Rule sets can be saved and used again later.
- Full real-time preview of the new file names before they are actually renamed, including error recognition when name conflicts occur.
- Undo the last renaming operation.
- Recursive processing of subfolders and the files contained in them.
- Filter function to restrict file renaming according to specific criteria.
- Integration of external third-party description plugins in WDX format.
- Export of file lists in different formats.
Available renaming rules:
- UPPERCASE, lowercase, Capitalize, etc.
- Add, rename, delete file extensions.
- Search and Replace/Remove string.
- Insert string.
- Delete, crop string.
- Processing of tags from audio files of the formats MP3, iTunes, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC and WMA.
- Processing of header information from saved e-mail files.
- Evaluation of the EXIF data of digital photos.
- Use of descriptions of various document types over WDX plugins.
- Rename group of files using a name-list CSV file.
- Rename group of files using a name-list text file.
All rules support various parameters, and can be combined in any way you choose.
The following languages are included in the package: English, German, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwan.
Requirements: A Pentium computer Microsoft Windows 32/64 bit 2 MB free space on your harddisk for installing EF Multi Rename Tool
The updates are free, just install the newest trial version over your full version.
Download: Windows 32 Bit Windows 64 Bit Windows 32 + 64 Bit Windows 95/98/ME Portable 32 Bit Portable 64 Bit Portable U3