What the Process Manager is and what you can do with it:
- you can easily see what's happening behind the desktop
- which processes are running on your computer
- you can see all modules which are loaded, or only those used by a particular process
- you're the master: Process Manager lets you close normally or kill any running process
- register and unregister modules
- complete information about process and modules
- see Windows error codes
- consult environment variables
- search for modules on the disk
- export the information for further use in Excel
So, with one quick look you can see that Process Manager is the tool you're looking for a long time, it shows you the backstage of your computer, and more, it lets you control things.
The following languages are included in the package: English, German, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Requirements: A Pentium computer Microsoft Windows 32/64 bit 2 MB free space on your harddisk for installing EF Process Manager
The updates are free, just install the newest trial version over your full version.
Download: Windows 32 bit Windows 64 bit Windows 32 + 64 bit Windows 95/98/ME Portable 32 bit Portable 64 bit Portable U3